.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Why I voted for Katherine Harris?

Answer: Senator Bill Nelson (D, FL). The D is for …, well nevermind.

Through the OpinionJournal’s Best of the Web post (first item) on that treasonous Senate committee vote:

“Schumer, it should be noted, voted for the Iraq war in October 2002. So did five of the 12 Foreign Relations Committee members who backed the resolution yesterday: Joe Biden (D., Del.), Chris Dodd (D., Conn.), John Kerry (D., Mass.), Bill Nelson (D., Fla.) and Chuck Hagel (R., Neb.).


Yes, I’ve known that it was right to vote for every Republican I could. I knew Nelson would remain a Democrat long after he forgot to be a patriot. Look for him to do even more to harm to our nation over the next six years.

(But I’ve moved on!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home