.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

What a pain!

Well, another staff member turned in her resignation. She'll be gone in 3 weeks. She's been with me for over 4 years and is an outstanding person. Very bright and great people skills, which is great for someone whose job is to critique performance. I wish her the best. She turned 30 and it seems to have hit her pretty hard. Time to move on and conquer more of the world in a much bigger city. I'll miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home