.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Well, here we go again

I'm involved in another project that will soon be in the media. If I'm sure of anything, the press will botch the facts, circumstances and particulars, but will be sure to punch up only one side of the story. Because to do otherwise would require them to actually do some real legwork and learn something that can't be summarized by a soundbite and 10 seconds of video. Besides it will be a month before all the facts are available, and who has time for that?

I'm not particularly well-liked in my job, but I always know I'm better liked (and hopefully respected) than lawyers, politicians and media types. But, hell, who isn't?

Let the games begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home