.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Media and Me

I haven't been blogging for several days. And I blame the media.

Okay, it's not the media. It's me.

I've been involved in a project that has recently garnered a lot of local print and broadcast media attention. This has taken a considerable amount of my 'free' time and too much of my concentration.

My job involves a lot of working with management to, essentially, assist in quality controls. I usually manage to do this on confidential basis and I work best when the media isn't asking a lot of questions. But the media have their jobs and I have mine. Trying to reconcile the two can be difficult.

I'll be back soon. Maybe even today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Trashahassee said...

Well now, today done came and goned and you aint back, so where ya done went to? Reckon them mediums gotcha? Stay aways from them mediums Momma alway say

9/28/2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

You're right and I'm ashamed. Keep your promises, boy, or else you'll get your ass whupped. That's what my momma usta say. I tried to find something to say later that day, but drew a blank. Of course that hasn't stopped me most times. By the way, I like your website.

9/28/2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger Miss Trashahassee said...

Thanky!

10/06/2006 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home