.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Well, Hell!

Doesn't look like Armegeddon today after all. 'Course it's still early.

Turned 55 and got up at 4:30 today. Took the day off and still got up early. Damn!

Mrs. Right made a light breakfast, then I went out at 6:30 to work on the pool. Got an algae problem I'm correcting.

Then called my Mother at 7:00 to ask her if she remembered what she was doing 55 years ago today. She remembered. I told her I would visit her next week to celebrate her 72nd birthday. She's more excited about her birthday that I am of mine.

Then at 8:00 I cranked up my Blackberry and handled some office emails and business calls. Yeah, I took the day off and still doing work. Mrs. Right is not pleased, but it's my birthday.

After I post this entry, I'll maybe do some more work. Mrs. Right is taking me out for a late lunch and shopping this afternoon. Looking forward to it. No skydiving for me. Just a very nice day with just the two of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home