.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hi, I'm a CrackBerry addict and...

and I'm really hopeful that an amicable decision is reached by February 24th. I use the BlackBerry for work only, but it's become a very important tool. Even when I'm on vacation, as I am now, I stay in touch by email and phone. It makes me better enjoy my time off by knowing that I'll know now if something blows up at the office. Gives me peace of mind. However, I don't think Mrs. Right really understands this.

UPDATE (2/25/06)
Yea!! More time given for the parties to cut a deal. My crackberry addiction continues.