.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Just Listening to the Radio

Finished my rantings below and now paying attention to the radio.

Just heard a song by the Allman Brothers. This reminded me of another favorite blog, Florida Cracker, who is fan of the band, or at least of the long departed Duane Allman. This led me to remember that I had one chance to see them in concert in Daytona Beach (1970 or 1971?) but didn't make it. Wish I had seen them while Duane was still alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home