.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

To Blog or Not to Blog? What was the question?

I've been on vacation and was enjoying myself. Decided to not blog even though so much has been going on. I'm sure I'll be back to it in a couple of days.

I mean, there's been all sorts of things going on in Florida and nationally that I don't know where I'd begin.

I will say that the pretty female Tampa teacher who had an "affair" with a male student cut a deal to avoid jail. Yeah, I know I'm sexist, but I support that.

Nationally, the Democrats remain a bunch of traitorous bastards, but more than a few Republicans are getting on their bandwagon. Scum, all of them.

And, yeah, I know you are a traitor if you commit treason. But you can still be a traitor even if you haven't committed the legal definition of treason. If you try to destroy the morale of America and her brave warriors, you are traitorous scum.

There, I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home