.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Thank You "AntiMedia"!

A blog I always read is Media Lies, run by antimedia, which does in fact expose the media lies, whether lies by commission or omission.

He has been running very informative pieces for some time now on "Today's Iraq report" which includes so many things the MSM doesn't report. It's a must read for me and should be for everyone.

I know this must take a lot of his time, but I personally appreciate it.

Thanks!

(Also, antimedia gave me some advice and support when I began this blog. The only downside has been that the quality of his blog sometimes makes me dissatisfied with mine.)

2 Comments:

Blogger antimedia said...

If you only knew....there are many times when I wonder why I keep going...there are so many bloggers so much more popular than I am...so many that started after I did and passed me by like a rocket headed for space....

Comments like yours are what keep me going. Thanks.

12/04/2005 1:09 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

I read many blogs but I always find yours informative and 'true'. You've kept your word and provide an alternative to MSM, which keeps me returning. I also marvel at how well you keep your cool. Sometimes I get so angry, I have to vent, too often too hotly. But frankly sometimes it feels soooo gooood.

12/04/2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home