.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Today is my Wedding Anniversary

Yep, been married for 31 years...to the same woman! People often say that time flies when you're enjoying yourself. Well that's true with me and my marriage. I love my wife even more each year and the years have sped by. My only cause for suspicion concerning her is why did she marry me in the first place? There's something sinister in this, I'm sure, and I'll stay with her for as many years as it takes to get to the bottom of it.

Happy Anniversary, Darling!


*********
Update: Got a very nice congratulatory comment from antimedia . Thanks so much!

3 Comments:

Blogger antimedia said...

Congratulations on a job well done. In today's society, 31 years of marriage (to the same woman) is a rare accomplishment, and you and your wife are to be commended.

7/27/2005 11:35 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Thanks for the good wishes, antimedia. I do know my wife and I are becoming something of a rarity. But my wife has always been special anyway, so I guess I am too just by being in her proximity.

Love your site, by the way.

7/29/2005 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Web cellulite treatment aarp medicare px plan

2/14/2007 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home