.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Where Was This Teacher When I Was 14?

An update about a sexual predator/Florida teacher. Debra Lafave, the 24 year old Greco Middle School teacher from the Tampa area, had sex a number of times with a 14 year old "boy" who ratted her out. A few times this occurred in the back seat of a car while another "boy" drove the pair around. I tell you, times were certainly different from when I was 14. We would have been grateful for such a female teacher, but none of mine looked as good as Teacher Debbie.

Yeah, I know it's wrong, but for goodness sakes, every straight guy I ever knew would understand and be jealous.

What's with kids of today?

Anyway, Teacher Debbie has rejected any plea bargain and is going to take her chances with a jury. Seems she's going to plead insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home