.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sociology - my Eureka moment!

 Eureka!

I now understand the familial and financial dynamic of a Democrat family.
 
The parents give their precious only child - a son - a weekly allowance.  The next day, dearest son comes to them and says "I spent it all, give me more, I love you." And the parents give him more...and a bit more.
 
Two days later, the apple of their eyes comes to them and says "I spent it all, and a bit more, so give me more! Thanks."  And the parents give him more...and a bit more.
 
Three days later, the  light of their lives comes to them and says "I spent it all and more, so give me much more!!"  And the parents give him more...and much more...and a bit more.
 
Four days later, the reason that they live comes to them and says "You never give me anything. Give me everything."  And the parents give him more...and more...and much more...and everything.
 
No questions. No accountability. No intelligent thought. Just pure love.
 
Five days later....well, let's just skip ahead two weeks. 
 
Time for the son's weekly allowance. Sonny boy has their debit card.  A third mortgage is involved. Credit cards are maxed out and being canceled.  Parents have already bummed from their neighbors who no longer look at them other than to laugh. 
 
So the Democrat parents decide to do...what? This will be interesting sociological case study. Can't wait to see how it all comes out. 
 
But it will be just fine, right?
 
Don't worry...be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home