.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

About Damned Time!

The Ft Hood traitor and terrorist has been sentenced to death. 

Nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger ross said...

I wish they would put the execution on Pay Per View. I bet millions of people would ante up to see that bastard assume room temperature.

8/29/2013 12:59 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

I'm with you,Ross.

10/17/2013 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home