.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pelosi the Putz

Putz.
One more time I have to remind you:

Senate controlled by DEMS 2007 to 2012

Congress controlled by DEMS 2007 to 2010


President controlled by DEMS 2009 to 2012

And yet DEMS have NO RESPONSIBLITY for a damned thing. Putz I say. And BS I say. And Crap I say. 

Being a DEM is to be blissfully incapable of taking responsibility for bad decisions. And to be able to lie to yourself and others, when not being a venal prick. Must be nice not to give a crap, in'nit?



cnsnews.com
CNSNews.com was launched on June 16, 1998 as a news source for individuals, news organizations and broadcas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home