.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Allies and Enemies

Japan and China are having a squabble...again.

If I were Japan, I'd take no comfort that America is its ally. 

This administration has shown to our friends and enemies that we are the paper tiger, incapable of protecting our own - or our friends - interests. 

Sad. Because the day will soon come that we will need allies. 

But I hope this isn't a downer at the next Obama party or tv appearance. 

That'd really be sad.

http://freebeacon.com/chinese-general-prepare-for-combat/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home