.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Logic Exercise

Logic Exercise.

I’m a Southern White Male and have been a registered Republican since 1972.

And I did not vote for the following Northern White Males: McGovern (Dem-1972) Mondale (Dem-1984) Dukakis (Dem-1988) Kerry (Dem-2004)

I’m a Southern White Male and have been a registered Republican since 1972. And I did not vote for the following Southern White Males: Carter (Dem-1976, 1980) Clinton (Dem-1992, 1996) Gore (Dem-2000)

I’m a Southern White Male and have been a registered Republican since 1972. And I did not vote for Barack Obama (Dem-2008) And I will not vote for Barack Obama (Dem-2012)

Do you see the logical consistency? That’s right…I’m a rabid racist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home