.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Scary...Again!

Yep, be very afraid of me. I'm one of those right-wing extremists DHS recently warned about.

I'm white, male middle aged, employed, love my country, hate its enemies, vote Republican, respect the military (but didn't serve) etc.

Back when I was 18 thru 22, I scared lots of people. Or at least pissed them off.

You see, in 1969 I was a long haired hippie freak. Made my mom sad, but only perplexed my dad. But boy, did it bother other family members and those who only saw my exterior. Quite fun, being a rebel. Just like almost every one else I knew. Frankly, that's why I mostly smile at the gangstas strutting their stuff. I kinda remember the thrill of sticking my middle finger in the face of "the man." Good times!

But anyway, who would have guessed that I'm now a threat to the public welfare, now that I'm looking 60 in the face.

Helluva world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home