.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yeah, I know

Why bother keeping a blog if you don't, you know, blog? I wonder that myself. I almost went the whole month with hardly anything written. It's not because I have nothing to say...hell, ask Mrs. Right.

But I'll keep this thing going because I sometimes have the need to put crap in writing. Just between you and me, my job requires me to keep my non-business opinions to my own damned self. That's a good thing. And this blog allows me to vent some things, which seems to help me maintain my cool.

And I've met some really cool people this way. You know who you are.

ALSO: This blog gives me a perfect platform to keep the world apprised of important happenings right here in Marion County. Such as, did you know that 2 weeks ago, we celebrated Mel Tillis Day?

Mel owns a farm here and does visit. He accepted a proclamation in person from our county commissioners, and I was glad to be there at the time. The man is a class act and I'm proud to tell you that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home