.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Off to find my Happy Place

Well, the Re-education of Mr. Right obviously isn't going well.

Barry Obama will be my president.

Barry will not be my messiah...or god...or reason for feeling good about myself.

I just may join the NUMB party (National Unity My Butt-sorry, but I don't remember who to credit for that term) but will not become a numskull. Well, probably not.

I will support the military wherever they are and however they are deployed.

I will continue to believe that those who voted for Barry are jackasses at best.

I will continue to believe that George Bush deserves our thanks and our prayers.

I will continue to try to find my Happy Place.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will continue not to be alone.

11/16/2008 10:05 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Thank you, sir!

Now, if I can just remember where I left my happy place. It's around here somewhere.

11/17/2008 6:09 PM  
Blogger Minniepins said...

Have you found your happy place? Because I am desperately searching for mine.

Just read in O the Mag that looking for happiness, we'll never find it. Since seeking is the opposite of happiness!

bummer.

12/19/2008 10:01 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Daisy, I'm hoping you've found yours since your comment. Frankly, I'm still looking. Maybe I'll find it when I stop looking. Thanks for dropping by. (btw-I like your website.)

12/23/2008 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home