.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's so hard out here for a ...

... white man.

Whom to hate more:

A black man

or

A white woman?

So many hatreds being a white man.

So hard to choose.

Guess I'll have to make it a coin toss.

Nora Ephron wrote: "This is an election about whether the people of Pennsylvania hate blacks more than they hate women. And when I say people, I don’t mean people, I mean white men."

Now, I'm a white man in Florida, but I have problems too.

Thanks to Nora, everyone now knows how hard we white men have it.

It's kinda nice being understood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home