.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Why I voted for Katherine Harris for Senator (Part 6)

Answer: Because of this petty Democrat controlled Senate.

Case in point-the Senate will be "in session" in order to keep President Bush from making any recess appointments. Petty assholes! The Republicans never did this to Clinton. And I know I'm being petty, but I hope a future Repub Senate does the same to any Dem president.

The whole process of recess appointments has long since past its historical need. We're not in the nineteenth century after all. But I thought the big deal about the Senate was its collegial nature and respect for tradition. I know that's bullshit as far as Dems are concerned, but it continues to show what petty children they remain.

Oh, and way to go Senator Webb. This proves what a crock the whole conservative Democrat shtick is. There are none, and any of you who voted for one should now know you were hoodwinked. What are you going to do about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home