.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Marion County Genius (Part 2)

You may wonder why I post stuff like this. Well, it's because I hope ya'll know what yer gettin' inta when ya'll comes to Marion County.

Consider it a public service from the heart of the KKK, to hear Wesley Snipes tell it anyway.

Our latest contender for brightest bulb...prison league.

OCALA - Without blinking his eyes, 27-year-old Tyrone LaMont Summers vowed to carry out his threat of killing Circuit Judge Brian Lambert if he's ever released.

"Once I get out, I'm going to go look for him. He should be worried," Summers said.Already in the Marion County Jail without bond since Aug. 22 on a charge of sexual battery on a child under 12, Summers was charged Tuesday with threatening a public servant.

Summers reportedly sent a threatening letter to the judge from the jail. The judge opened and read the letter on Dec. 10. It was signed by Summers.

Detective Donald Buie of the Sheriff's Office interviewed Summers who admitted to writing the letter "because he was pissed off at Judge Lambert," his report noted.In a Star-Banner interview, Summers said he wants to harm the judge because he believes he has mishandled his sex case.

"I didn't do it. It's a bunch of lies and he knows it and he doesn't want to do anything about it," Summers said.

Summers told the Star-Banner that he wrote the letter last Friday. Asked if he thought about the possible consequences of his action, Summers said, "at the time, I wasn't thinking about that." He added, "I think I've got his attention."

Judge Lambert declined comment.The graphic letter began: "I will kill you and your whole family with Anthrax."

Just makes you proud to be a Marion County resident. Even our sick bastard criminals are geniuses.

I wonder if he might make The Florida Masochist list of "Knuckleheads"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home