.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Murder in The Villages-Justice Begins (Part 2)

Well, justice has been slowed down a bit. The 'alleged' murderers lawyers were granted a couple of months to get their stories in place.

My previous post got some interesting comments from a couple of people (friend and family) who know so much more about the family.

I thank them so much for sharing with us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only hope that justice will prevail....
"known them for 30 years"

11/05/2007 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only way that Justice be Just is that Sheila be charged too. The only reason she is not being charged is for the fact that she is the States witness. For Heavens sake CHARGE HER, ask Mr. Miller his take on it.

Frustrated

11/20/2007 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the state is using Sheila as a witness then there are more things wrong with the florida justice system than I thought. She is a known crack head by her own admission and chose bad friends. I am sure, someone is going to roll on her. Lot's of people are watching her. I have asked him. He knows they are in it together. She is the MAESTRO her orchestrated this, and she knows it. I will be down there come January....
"known them for 30 years"

11/26/2007 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home