.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FDLE report clears police in UF Taser incident

Well, this is good news.

Remember the punk who got tasered at University of Florida a few weeks back?

Campus police officers acted properly last month when they used a Taser on University of Florida student Andrew W. Meyer, according to a Florida Department of Law Enforcement review of the incident released Wednesday.

I think their only mistake was in not using a nightstick on Meyer. (Hey, do they even have nightsticks anymore?) Or maybe not employing the efficient use a knee to the groin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

2/03/2010 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the post should prepare more info then it has.

2/09/2010 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home