.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Disturbing news

The very excellent Florida blogger, The Florida Masochist, buried the lede in this linked post. At the end of the post, he mentions he's got some medical issues to deal with. But those of us who are constant readers, if you're like me, feel sure he can handle it. But I'm hoping there's only good news.

Best wishes, Bill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home