.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another Marion County Celebrity

This season on "Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance," the big girls are headed to Paris, the fashion - and skinny - capital of the world.
**********
Shanawana Owens knows what the women will be going through. In March, the Ocala resident beat out 24 other plus-size women to win the inaugural Big & Beautiful Pageant in Orlando.

Yep, in addition to John Travolta and Mel Tillis, we have another BIG celebrity in town. She won back in March...who knew?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "BIG" star!! That is what is wrong with society today. They always have something negative to say about the plus size industry. Apparently she is a star if you are tracking her. It seems like a lot of people know of her and not of you.

1/08/2009 10:00 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Ouch, Anon! My feelings are hurt. Hey, the name of the contest as "Big and Beautiful" so how was I wrong to call her a BIG star? Btw-I love plus size women-always have.

And Anon, you're right...no one knows me. I try to keep it that way.

And thanks for the spanking! I needed it.

1/13/2009 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://gazybikek.envy.nu/jidesyv.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

12/15/2009 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home