.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh, Crap!

Just remembered...tomorrow's Valentine's Day.

I've been so not well, I let it sneak up on me.

Too late now.

Sorry, Mrs. Right. Maybe next year.


UPDATE (2/14/07)

As you might have guessed, I did something 'special' for Mrs. Right today. She really doesn't ask for much...and she didn't get it...but she did get a sign of appreciation from me. But not too much or she'll get suspicious. And, yeah, I didn't get anything from her. Well, just a particularly tasty dinner. And who knows, the night is still young! Oh, who's kidding whom...I'm still feeling sick and I'm going to bed...alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home