.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Do you like country music?

There's a great country station WGWD-FM (93.3) and plays some good music. It's in Quincy FLA (think Tallahassee area) and it's an independent station.

I know one of the DJs. Calico and I went to high school back when the dinosaurs roamed.

I highly recommend this station, even if country isn't your first choice of music.

They just started webcasting. Catch them at www.wgwdfm.com/ or click here.

1 Comments:

Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Thanks so much, Betty.

I've never asked anyone to agree with me completely. That would be very boring. And I very much respect the opinion of thoughtful people. You seem like such a person.

I'm 55 and not (yet) retired, but I think of it often. Unlike your brother, I've never served in the military, and I'm humbled by those who did and do.

My only mission on this blog is to put down my personal opinions...for good or ill. It's obvious I've been wrong in a number of them, but I keep trying. My day job keeps me from blogging as much as I'd like. But it does ease the frustrations when I do.

11/22/2006 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home