.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Curse you, Microsoft!

I 'converted' to MS Internet Explorer 7 last week. Didn't want to, but I guess peer pressure got me. Now my computer is running slower than crap flowing uphill.

I blame global warming!

Must remember to be stronger. No street drugs and no MS upgrades...now that's a plan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I introduce you to a new browser called Firefox. The base install is good and with several add-ons it gets better. I have not used IE for years.

12/24/2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Thanks, John. I appreciate the comment and agree.

I've had Firefox and used it occasionally (as well as Opera) but still came back to Explorer. Well, I got real frustrated this time and have now made Firefox my default browser.

12/26/2006 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home