.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Going to vote tomorrow

And I'm going to fill in the space for every Republican I find on the ballot.

That includes Kathleen Harris. I don't think she'll win, but damn it would be fun if she did.

I wish I could 'Punch Foley..." but that's not my district.

My feelings?

Lose 10 seats in the House.

Lose 3 seats in the Senate.

Yeah, I know it's highly unlikely. But those are my predictions.

And of course Charlie Crist is Governor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home