.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yet another murder in Marion County (Part 2)

As recently posted, 3 young black men (allegedly) killed a mother, wounded a father and (maybe) kidnapped an adult daughter. I pointed out that dad got a temporary restraining order against daughter. Well, an update:

"Well, she brought these gentlemen into my home and, um," James Miller, 68, began telling the judge, pausing for a few moments. "They shot my wife. I never seen or heard a word from my daughter the entire time all went on inside the house. I don't have any idea what she was doing or whether she was gone, but I fear for my life because of all this riffraff that they had in the house."

About 10 minutes into the hearing, Edwards-Stephens granted Miller a permanent protection order against his daughter.

"If these were your friends and you were aware that at least one of them had been incarcerated and you invited them into your parents' home, they (your parents) have to rely on who you invite. They, at that time, were trusting you to know who you were inviting in their home," the judge said.

There's more to this story. We'll have to stay tuned, but I think I know how the script will go.

Here's a hint:
"They had abducted me . . . taped my mouth and taped my hands and . . . put me into the bathroom when all this went down," Sheila Miller said. "They shot my mother right in front of me. They said they were bringing me a present because I had been in a bad car accident."

Oh, by the way, an interesting side note. The parent's home, which was the scene of the crime, was titled in the the names of the parents and daughter. My guess is that the rest of the assets were also.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything has been left to Sheila the murderer....She could gain approx 3/4's of a million dollars...That's a lot of crack to smoke....

11/03/2007 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home