.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Couey Trial Starts Monday

John Couey, the bastard who killed Jessica Lunsford, will go on trial on Monday. Couey's confession and past history has been thrown out by the judge. There is no doubt of his guilt.

My thoughts are summed up in the words of Jessica's grandmother: "I want him to die. I want him to have the death penalty," she said. "I'd like him to go through a lot of torture because he tortured my granddaughter."

The Ocala Star Banner will blog the trial. Even though it's a NY Times newspaper and therefore suspect, I'll probably read it. But I don't expect fairness from this fishwrapper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

3/04/2007 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home