.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Yet another murder in Marion County

Now for something completely different.

"It was a week ago today that Miller, 63, was murdered during a robbery at her home at 9262 S.E. 179th Wesley St. in The Villages of Marion. Her husband, James Miller, 68, was also wounded. The couple's daughter, Shelia Miller, 39, is reportedly acquainted with two of the three suspects charged with the murder."

Here's the twist. See if you can spot the trouble we're going to have.

"Renaldo D. McGirth, 18, Theodore C. Huston, 17, and Jarrord M. Roberts, 20, all remain in the Marion County Jail without bail, charged with first-degree murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, armed kidnapping and resisting an officer without violence."

AND

"Sheila Miller was missing from her mother's memorial service Thursday. A temporary restraining order, filed by her father earlier this week, required Sheila to stay at least 500 feet away from him."

The mother was murdered, the father was shot and nearly killed, and the daughter was supposedly kidnapped. The daughter invited the 3 men into her parent's home.

You're right, it's not clear what I mean. Well, you won't find it most of the news stories about this murder and attempted murder, and maybe a kidnapping.

The victims were white, the defendants are black. Yes, we're going to have trouble if another white jury finds 3 black men guilty of murder, etc. Especially if it turns out the daughter was involved in setting up this atrocity.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tattoo Princess said...

I have known the Miller family for 30+ years. Jim and Diana were like parents to me, and grandparents to my daughter.
Sheila although I haven't spoken to her in years due to her lifestyle.
I know in my heart she orchestrated the murder of her mother and the attempted murder of her father.
SHEILA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...OWN UP TO WHAT YOU KNOW YOU HAVE DONE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/11/2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

I think I understand how you feel, having known the family. Frankly, if she does confess, it'll be after one or more 'abductors' roll on her.

12/13/2006 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding Sheila Miller, all her friends and boyfriends have always been much younger and black.
She did this horrible thing to her parents who did everything for her.
I hope she gets the chair, when the law officials finally put this together. I will be in the front row for that. Known them for 30+ years

7/31/2007 6:54 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

I do hear you. It's been over a year and still nothing from law enforcement. I don't know about her past, but I feel sure that she was involved with the killers. And may have taken part of the murder.

8/05/2007 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am sure she is in on it, she had a lot to gain with her parents out of the way. She could live the HIGH life literally without having to do anything but sit back and collect the money. What Jim and Diana were thinking when putting her name on everything is beyond me. They knew her life style. And since her former boyfriend managed to do the murder insurance scam thing I am sure that is where she got the idea, she knew damn well she is the sole beneficiary.
"known them for 30 years"

11/03/2007 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home