.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well, that was interesting

I gave blood last Wednesday. Nothing unusual in that. But this time I let them talk me into undergoing a new procedure in which the blood in drained out, the red cells removed and the liquid returned into my body. The procedure wasn't painful and wasn't (very) uncomfortable. Problem was it took over an hour from the time I lay down until they were finished. I usually give blood in 20 minutes and then back to work. Another problem, I felt kinda crappy for the next 24 hours. No big deal, and it may not have had anything to do with the procedure...but it may have second thoughts when it comes time to do it again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

3/04/2007 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home