.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

First Year of Blogging (belated post)

Visited PEER Review FL and noticed he completed his first year of blogging on May 31st. The Florida Masochist also completed his first year on May 27th and gave us a much appreciated blog-burst of "Knuckleheads." Well, it seems I forgot to mention my first blogging anniversary was March 22nd. It's been fun, even though my blog hasn't turned out like I hoped it would. I had intended to have daily thoughts about whatever the hell bugged or interested me. I've not been as attentive as I had wished, but I am still very much interested. And I want to again express my appreciation to antimedia at Media Lies for his early encouragement (and Blogger assistance).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing
this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts from
you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing
abilities has motivated me to get my own site
now ;)

10/27/2019 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a
different website and thought I might as
well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.

11/19/2019 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home