.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, October 24, 2005

President Bush's Nominee for Federal Reserve chairman

President has chosen Ben Bernanke as nominee for chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, replacing Greenspan. Bernanke is chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers and has been widely acknowledged as an expert in this field. I can't wait for conservatives to start whining about the President choosing a crony for this position. I mean, that is the next logical step for people who wish to be losers. I know it won't take long. Maybe George Will or Bill Kristol will be first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home