.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

American Taliban

The American Taliban is on the march.

Preceded by the Democrat Brown Shirts to cow the population, the Taliban will now destroy all unacceptable speech and statuary.

They have their gods on their side. You will bow.

*********************

The American Taliban is on the march. The only history is the correct history as determined on a daily basis.

Be careful, Democrats. These dogs will slip their leashes and will turn on most of you unless you accept their gods as your own.

I've said for many years that totalitarianism will come to America only from the Left.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges.
It was definitely informative. Your website is very useful.
Thanks for sharing!

5/04/2019 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that
I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed
and I hope you write again very soon!

5/07/2019 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog!
I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding
your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates
and will share this website with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

5/26/2019 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this article at this
web page.

9/18/2019 3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no
one else know such detailed about my trouble.
You're incredible! Thanks!

10/04/2019 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home