.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Feminists. Feh!

You tell them, Michelle. Feminists in general and their writers in particular are a bunch of whiny pussies.

Conservative women writers, especially those "of color," take all the crap from Libs and Feminists AND get trashed by the Washington Post. Nothing scares a Lib, especially Lib men, than a strong woman. And strong conservative women make them pee their pants.
News flash: Conservative women face abuse too, but they're not quitting.
TWITCHY.COM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you suggest starting with a free platform
like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out
there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations?
Thanks a lot!

my blog post: the tao Of badass exposed In this unbiased review

6/27/2015 6:08 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Do what I did. Find a free platform to start with...and then go for it. Best wishes!

8/08/2015 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home