.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

(More) Insanity from Florida

Freakin' Insanity.

Schmuck didn't read a cigarette pkg his entire life. Didn't know why they were called coffin nails. Too damned stupid to live, apparently. And a too damned stupid to think jury is okay with that.

And I say that to say this. I have been for marijuana legalization for years. BUT I wanted it as controlled and as taxed as tobacco.

BUT I'm not an ass(well, not a complete one...okay, but at least I know I am). I know there are always consequences of any action.

(Unless you're a politician, for which there should be firing squads available for the consequences of their venal decisions. Hmm, true for most trial lawyers too.)

NOW the same shysters who've made fortunes for "defending" the too damned stupid people who used a legal product must be salivating for the chance to do the same on behalf of pot smokers. HEY!! Maybe pot smoking can result in addiction to tobacco. Wow...win-win!

Get ready Colorado pot heads...you will be getting health issues very soon for many reasons (chiefly caused by life) but you will be able to claim that the government approved pot caused your problem.

It's not your fault. Call a shyster.

Schmucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home