.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

What a Weenie!

What a Weenie! No wonder America is neither respected, loved nor feared in the world. Gah! Thanks, Dems, you did so well.
*****************
Obama complained Thursday that he’s “lonely” doing all the work in Washington by himself, without Congress.

“You know it is lonely, me just doing stuff. I’d love it if the Republicans did stuff too,” he said during his speech in Austin, Texas.

“Sometimes I feel like saying to these guys: ‘I’m the guy doing my job. You must be the other guy’,” Obama remarked, quoting Mark Wahlberg’s character in “a great movie called ‘The Departed.’ A little violent for kids.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home