.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Again, Where are the Muslim Protests Against Islamist Terror?

One of my favorite sites is Media Lies and I visit it often. Unfortunately, because 'AntiMedia' says things so much better than I, I fear I've limited my postings on my site. He has a number of posts on Islamist atrocities (such as above post) that just scream for "mainstream" Muslim groups to cry out against the slaughter caused by their co-religionists. But the silence has been going on for too long. Oh sure, the occasional press release will be made that this is not the way of Islam, but I have to shout-"Prove it, damn you!"

For God's sake, 24 Iraqi children were murdered today by a suicide bomber. "He drove up to a Humvee where 4 US soldiers were handing out candy to children and detonated his bomb." These were most likely Muslim children and innocent of any crime but being a handy target for warriors of the "Religion of Peace."

CAIR and other apologists should have the courage to call for the international repudiation of these scum. Don't just issue weasel words, which are always followed by the call for non-Muslims to not blame all Muslims. Listen, the only hate crimes I've been reading about have been by Muslims. So they shouldn't worry, I promise to not harm any of them. Especially not their children. I shall not saw off the heads of the men, nor rape their women. They have nothing to fear from me.

In fact, I will shout out myself: DO NOT HARM ANY MUSLIM WHO HAS COMMITTED NO CRIME AND ONLY WISHES TO LIVE IN PEACE. IF YOU DO, I SHALL CURSE YOU TO HELL AND WILL ENCOURAGE YOUR OWN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.
How's that for melodrama? I hope that makes some feel better. I do not wish them harm. Yet, I fear it doesn't matter. These Muslim groups, even it they were composed of all people of good will, know that their own lives could be snuffed out by the Islamists if they cried out against such terrorism. Based on recent history, I have little hope of any real change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home