.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Another Day...Another Day of Dying

Yes, another Schiavo post.

I do believe in a person's right to die, especially by one's own hands.

And I believe in the right to execute the (legally convicted) scum among us.

And I believe in a woman's right to kill a part of her body (but I'm getting real squeamish about full-term partial birth abortion, it seems like murder).

And I believe that Terri Schiavo has been given a raw deal. I don't think this is the death she would have chosen. And I believe those who would inflict this slow and tortuous type of death on someone not brain dead deserve a special place in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home