.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Get to work, Slackers!!

So all you young adults, especially those who voted for Obama in 2012 and for any Democrat in 2014...makes lots and LOTS of money 'cause I intend to spend every last dime you contribute. And with no thanks for your contributions...because by then I'll be a Democrat too. And that means never having to say Thanks or I'm Sorry or I'm So Ashamed For What I Did or I Have No Idea Who That Hooker Was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home