.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Religion of Peace, My Ass! (Part 22)

From Little Green Footballs:

The chief of Saudi Arabia’s Supreme Judiciary Council has issued a fatwa letting Muslims know that if a TV channel airs “immoral” content during Ramadan, it’s OK to murder the owners.

I know, it's been a long time since I've posted on the Religion of 'Peace' but it got too easy finding atrocities that have been committed or is authorized to be committed in the name of Islam. And I'll say it again, Islam as practiced by a substantial minority of its adherents is a dark ages religion suitable for a proudly backwards people.

Nope, I'm not a hater and I know most practitioners are likely good and sincerely peaceful people. That does not change the tenets of the Koran as taught in the birthplace of Mohammad. You got a problem with me, take it up with the prophet first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home