.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Another Supreme Court Nominee

Okay, we have another Supreme Court Nominee...and too many of my fellow conservatives are whining. Geez, how about we wait and see. I've had my differences with President Bush, but he promised that his nominees would be in the mold of Scalia and Thomas. Could we just see how this plays before we start crying foul. Christ, folks, our President is a man of his word. Yet too many conservatives think we're Charlie Brown and this president will pull the football away from us at the last moment.

UPDATE (10/6/05)

Antimedia seems to think along similar lines.